Become a Member
Be Connected. Be Informed.
IARHC invites you to become a member and take full advantage of membership benefits. Membership fees are prorated on the number of RHCs managed together or under the same system. Annual membership is from July 1 through June 30.
If you weren’t a member last year, here is what you missed:
- Information on Timely Issues
- Educational webinars
- Discounted Registration for IARHC Conferences
- Education and Advocacy on Issues that Affect RHCs (Medicaid managed care, PA supervision, billing changes, and more)
- Networking Opportunities with Other Rural Health Clinics
- Liaison to State and Federal Agencies and Organizations
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Medicaid Enterprise
- Iowa Rural Health Association (IRHA)
- Iowa Collaborative Safety Net Provider Network
- National Association of Rural Health Clinics (NARHC)
Don't miss out! Join now!
Annual membership is for July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024
Allied organization/individual $250
First clinic = $250
Add up to 5 additional clinics at $125 each
Add 6+ additional clinics at $100 each
Please note if you plan to submit membership for multiple clinics, the intent of the dues structure is to include only the clinics under the same clinic administrator. This structure is not meant to include all clinics within a regional structure. See the following scenario.
Scenario: Region X includes 10 clinics within its health system. One clinic administrator is responsible for 3 clinics within that region. Therefore, the membership dues in this instance would be $500 for the 3-clinic rate. In this scenario, Region X is not eligible for membership at the 6+ clinic rate.
If you have questions regarding membership or payment processing, please contact Hannah Toresdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org